Please Note: Due to many late entries, the heatlist will not be available before tomorrow, Tuesday, November 21.
Please note that all Pro/Am Rhythm, Smooth, Latin and Ballroom single and multi-dances
for TB, PT1, PT2, JR1, JR2 and Youth will be danced during the Saturday Matinee session.
We have added the following dances to the Open SR1 Scholarships: Ballroom (W/T/F/Q) - Latin (C/S/R/PD) - Smooth (W/T/F/VW) - Rhythm (C/R/SW/M)
Please check back regularly for any late updates. Any questions, please call me at 661 433-1697.
Please use the forms below to register for our event. California Star Ball Dancesport Championships adheres to the NDCA rulebook as well as the rules and policies outlined in our "Rules & Policies Page."
Professional and Amateur Competitors please check your current NDCA Registration status to avoid late fees.
When opening, downloading and reviewing forms, rather than double clicking VIEW, we strongly recommend that you choose to SAVE these documents to your hard drive by pointing to the word VIEW and clicking on your right mouse button the SELECT SAVE AS or SAVE TARGET AS from the drop-down menu. Repeat for each form. If you double click VIEW the accrobat reader program is launched and this can sometime cause technical difficulties such as showing blank pages or crashing your system. To avoid these difficlties, the SAVE AS approach works best.
- Pro/Am Open Championship Single Dance/Multi-Dance and Scholarship Entry Form
- Pro/Am - Student/Student and Mixed Amateur Single Dance Entry Form
- Pro/Am-Student/Student & Mixed Amateur Solo Exhibition Entry Form
- Amateur Multi-Dance Entry form
- Professional Entry Form
- Teddy-Bear, Pre-Teen, Junior and Youth Single Dance Entry Form
- Teddy Bear, Pre-Teen, and Junior Multi-Dance Entry Form
- Pro/Am Teddy Bear and Pre-Teen 1 and 2, JR1 & 2 and Youth Multi-Dance Entry Form
- General Information
- Competition Entry Fees
- Summary of Purchases & Payments
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- General Rules and Regulations
In order to properly view these files, you may need to download and install the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader©.